Thank you so much to Lisa at Sapphire Reviews for nominating my blog for the Liebster Blog Award! It’s always such an honour to be nominated by a fellow blogger. It’s also a great opportunity to pay it forward and call attention to other great blogs. Thank you!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog: (http://sapphirereviews.wordpress.com)
- Post 11 facts about yourself, answer the 11 questions asked of you, and create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate.
- Nominate 11 blogs you think deserve to be noticed, and leave comments for them letting them know that they’ve been chosen.
- Display the Liebster Award logo.
- No tag-backs.
Questions Posed by Lisa
Why did you start blogging?
I wanted to start sharing my homemade skin care experiments. It just seemed like the best forum to share my ideas and learn from others.
If you could be anywhere in the world now, where would that be?
I could be anywhere, just as long as I’m with my family.
Dark, Milk or white chocolate?
I used to be an exclusive milk chocolate fan. More recently, I’ve been enjoying dark chocolate more. Changing tastes?
Shoes or bags?
What’s your profession?
I negotiate for a living.
What’s your favourite movie?
Favourite TV Show?
Oh — there are so many! If forced to choose, I’d go with my grandma’s Chicken Curry. It’s the best!
Where did you grow up?
I grew up in two places. I spent a good part of my childhood in Malaysia. I spent the rest of my time growing up in Canada.
What do you want to be when you’ve grown up?
Still trying to figure that out. If nothing else, I want to be the best mom I can be!
1. What is your favorite colour?
2. What was your scariest moment?
3. What was your happiest moment?
4. What do you do to relax?
5. What book would recommend?
6. What inspires you to continue blogging?
7. What is your dream vacation?
8. Who do you admire the most?
9. What is the most effective way you’ve found to promote your blog?
10. What is your profession?
11. If you had just one day left to live, how would you spend it?
Thank you again to Lisa for the nomination and congratulation to each of my 11 nominees!