Thank you to Isabelle at Ginger and Aloe for nominating my blog for the Liebster Blog Award. I am honoured and thankful for the nomination.
Blog Awards are a great way to share a bit about ourselves with other bloggers. They are also a great vehicle for paying it forward and calling attention to other fabulous blogs out there.
1) Acknowledge and link back to the blogger who nominated you
2) Answer the 10-11 questions posed by the nominator(s)
3) Nominate 5-11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers
4) Create your own 10-11 questions for the nominees
5) Leave a comment on your nominee’s blog that you nominated them
1. Who or what inspired you to start blogging?
I was inspired to start blogging by a good friend of mine. She wrote a blog for many years and eventually, I decided to jump on the bandwagon. It has been a great way to share my skin care experiments.
9. Your favorite place?
My favorite place is home. Home is with my family, wherever that my be.
10. Favorite inspirational quote?
“Hope is not a plan of action”.
I love this quote. It’s a reminder to me that I need to make my dreams come true, rather than wait and hope that things turn out how I want.
My Ten Questions
1. How do you keep your skin clean and fresh?
2. If you could travel to one place in the world, where would it be?
3. What is your favorite animal?
4. What is your favorite type of food?
5. How do you motivate yourself to get difficult tasks done?
6. How many times do you wash your hair in a week?
7. Who do you admire the most and why?
8. What is your favorite brand of make up?
9. What is the one word that describes you the best?
10. What is your favorite book?
And the Nominees Are:
Please take a moment to visit these five fabulous blogs! I’ve enjoyed each of them and I hope you will too!
November 8, 2013 at 10:30 am
Congrats!!! 😀 Loved all ur replies ^^
Don’t forget to check my & other stories giveaway ^^
November 8, 2013 at 11:32 am
Pingback: Late to the Liebster Party | Little Steps
November 12, 2013 at 7:59 am
Finally got to reply to your Liebster questions:http://motherslittlesteps.com/2013/11/12/late-to-the-liebster-party/ Once again, thanks for this! 🙂
November 12, 2013 at 12:45 pm
You’re welcome! I loved reading your post and all the answers to ALL the questions!