I am proud to say that I have been nominated for a Sunshine Award. Blogger awards are a great way to share a little bit about yourself, and to pay it forward by calling attention to other great blogs. I am tickled pink that Ashlee over at Willfully Disobedient chose to include my blog on her list of nominees! Thank you, Ashlee!
- Acknowledge the nominating blogger.
- Share 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer 11 questions the nominating blogger has created for you.
- List 11 bloggers. They should be bloggers you believe deserve some recognition and a little blogging love!
- Post 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate to answer & let all the bloggers know they’ve been nominated. You cannot nominate the blogger that nominated you.
11 Random Facts
- I love baking and cooking.
- I am a bookworm at heart.
- I once jumped out of a plane, willingly! I was sky diving.
- I dream about travelling and always look forward to my next trip.
- I have donated my hair twice. It’s been used to make wigs for cancer patients.
- I am slowly removing the chemicals from my family’s daily life. It’s a slow process.
- My favorite workout these days is Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30.
- I really want to be fluent in Spanish, but have so far to go!
- I plan to perfect my skin care products and one day sell them.
- Since I was 10, I have always had a small business venture on the side.
- I volunteered at the Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympics.
11 Questions for my Nominees:
- What is your favorite food?
- How do you maintain balance in your life?
- What is/are your favorite brand(s) of makeup?
- Do you speak a second language? If so, what is it?
- Where is your dream vacation?
- How do you get healthy when you have a cold or a flu?
- What is more important in a beauty product – packaging or price?
- What do you love most about blogging?
- Have you ever had the chance to meet a follower of your blog that you didn’t know before you started writing your blog?
- What is your favorite way to exercise?
- Do you have a bucket list and if yes, how much progress have you made on it?